天津富通鑫茂科技股份有限公司
Tianjin Futong Xinmao Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Stock code | 000836
Optical Communication Sector
Futong Optic Fiber & Cable (Chengdu) Co., Ltd.
Futong Optic Fiber & Cable (Chengdu) Co., Ltd. (Futong Chengdu) is one of the core subsidiaries of the company's optical communications segment, with 100% of the shares held by the company.

 

Founded in November 2008, Futong Chengdu, with its promco[;a place of business at No. 1577, Western District Avenue, Chengdu High-tech Industrial Development Zone (Western District), Sichuan Province, is mainly engaged in the production and research and development of optical fiber and optical cable products. It is the main provider in optical cable market in southwest China and also an important player in the Optic Fiber & Cable industry.
Shandong Futong Optical Conductor Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Shandong Futong Optical Conductor Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Shandong Futong") is a core subsidiary of the Company's future optical communication segment, with 77.15% of the shares held by the Company and the rest 22.85% held by the Company's holding subsidiaries.

 

Established in April 2016, Shandong Fiber Preform, located in the New Material Industrial Park of Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, specializes in optical fiber preforms and R&D and manufacturing of related products in the optical communication industry. It is a major investment project invested by the Company with a raised fund of about 900 million Yuan.
Quickgem Optoelectronic Material Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Quickgem Optoelectronic Material Science & Technology Co., Ltd.("Quickgem Technology") is a core subsidiary of the Company's optical communication segment, with 87.78% of the shares held by the Company and the rest 12.22% held by Beijing Glass Group Co., Ltd. which has a history of nearly 80 years.

 

Founded in May 2001, Quickgem Technology, located in Langfang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Hebei Province, is a professional high-tech enterprise integrating design, R&D and manufacturing of high-end quartz materials and quartz products. It commercially produces large optical fiber preform bushing tubes under independent intellectual property rights in China. It is powerful in scientific research field and qualified in military product producing and supplying.
Tianjin Changfei Xinmao Optical Communication Co., Ltd.
Tianjin Changfei Xinmao Optical Communication Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Changxin Optical Fiber") is a core subsidiary of the Company's optical communication segment, with 51% of the shares held by the Company and the rest 49% held by Changfei Optical Fiber & Cable Co., Ltd..

 

Located in Huayuan Science & Technology Park of Tianjin Binhai High-tech Zone, Changxin Optical Fiber Co., Ltd. was established in June 2009 as a contemporary high-tech modern enterprise specialized in all kinds of optical communication fiber manufacturing and R&D.
Tianjin Changfei Xinmao Optical Cable Co., Ltd.
Tianjin Changfei Xinmao Optical Cable Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Changxin Optical Cable") is a core subsidiary of the Company's optical communication segment, with 80% of the shares held by the Company and the rest 20% held by Changfei Optical Fiber & Cable Co., Ltd..

 

Located in Yangliuqing Industrial Park, Xiqing District, Tianjin, Changxin Optical Cable was established in September 2009 as an enterprise engaged in communication optical cable manufacturing and R&D. it is deep-rooted and experienced professional and full-line optical cable producer.

Copyright:Tianjin Futong Xinmao Science and Technology Co., Ltd.  Jin ICP Record No. 13003376-1

Tel:022-83710998 Fax:022-83710199

Address:F16, Haitai Mansion, No. 6 Meiyuan Road, Huayuan Science & Technology Park of Tianjin Binhai High-tech Industrial Zone, Tianjin